Monday, September 13, 2010

Doctor Who

My aunt and netflix has doomed me for they have introduced and allowed me access to Doctor Who. I started at the first season after its fifteen year break and the 9th doctor. Now my aunt is in love with the 10th doctor, but I thought it would be better to start at the beginning and work my way up to the cuteness that is David Tennant.

Now what really started all this was a program I had to go to for my one class. We had a choice of all these programs and we had to attend one. Well they were all lectures and stuff except of the Doctor Who. I was hoping it was the super old ones, but signed up anyway. Upon asking my cute TA and my aunt I found that it was a new one and were very good. So I went and enjoyed the free water and rice krispe and really enjoyed it. That night when I got back to the dorm room I looked to see if it was an instant watch on netflix and low and behold it was! I was then up to 1 in the morning watching episodes.

I have gotten to episode 7 of the first season so far and my favorite episode is "The Unquiet Dead" where we meet Charles Dickens. It was so good, minus the one girl dying in it. Overall I really enjoy it and though it is no Supernatural (which i am trying to get my aunt hooked on as revenge) it is something to pass the time in the dorm. I know how this season ends because I have seen it in reruns, but the 10th doctor is coming up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment