Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And so it Begins

The very torturous job of packing to move back to Pittsburgh. It isn't even like I have a lot of stuff, at least I don't think so, it is just hard locating everything in the wreckage that is my brother's room where we have dumped everything since he moved out. Not only that, but I have no energy, it doesn't feel like I am going to be back in college in a week. However I have started and brought a few things down so that is a step in the right direction. I am thinking if I do it bit by bit everything will magically appear downstairs by Friday morning. Someone remind me of this when in Thursday night I am running around like a crazy woman trying to find everything.

With this being said since I am returning to college I am probably going to be posting more on this blog since it is for everyday college life even though mine tends to be extremely and painfully boring. Hopefully this year will be different. I have recently joined an Honors Society so I am hoping that will force me to go out and make friends with my fellow college students. Also my roommate this year seems pretty awesome so I am hoping I won't want to throw pointy objects at her as I did my last roommate. Overall I have high hopes that this year is better then last.

No comments:

Post a Comment