Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Monday :)

And what better way to start your week then to have your bus lose power and walk a mile to get back to your dorm with a backpack so full you look like you are ready for a month long trek in the Amazon? I really can't think of one. Now I know that I get to ride the public transportation for free because I am a student in the city so I don't have the right to be as mad as the people who paid to ride, but it still sucked...A LOT. At least it wasn't raining at this point in time and my brother was with me or I would have been quite grumpy.

Our bus wasn't the only one having issues either, which made me wonder exactly what was wrong with the buses. As we walked to campus another bus was stopped and looked like it also had no power. Maybe it is a bus epidemic. All I know is that I am happy we got as far as we did. I walked about two miles to school everyday in high school so the walk this morning was nothing, but still a crappy start to your day.

Now for the real reason I am writing this post…I’m avoiding working on a paper. I mean why should I have to do this 'exploratory writing' when I will never have to use it in any of my other classes? My professor even helped me with ideas and talking it through, but I still have no idea what to write about. So I figured that my time would be better spent writing this blog entry, especially seeing that I have no followers at this point in time. This is totally a better use of my time J .


Alright, alright I am going back to work *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment