Thursday, September 8, 2011

Intermediate Ficition

Once again I am trying my hand at the art of writing. I walked into class and soon almost my entire Introduction to Fiction class came in after me (minus the very cute boy who I really liked get figure). The Professor (or lecturer since she isn't actually a professor) is rather pregnant, but not due until after this semester. She is a lot more outgoing and easy to talk to then my previous professor, but she is also a little intimidating. As always I am really nervous to share my work with others, usually I just write for myself or friends, but if I want to so anything on a larger scale I am going to have to get use to this as well as rejection when they don't understand my works of genius. Either way it is going to be a fun, difficult, interesting class that hopefully I get a good grade in since I want to major in Fiction English Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment