Monday, October 3, 2011

What is this?

Dear Pittsburgh,
I hate to inform you that you are supposed to be a city that has four season, one of which is fall. I know that you are very excited for winter with the snow and watching all the college students bundle up like Eskimos to get to class, but please show a little restraint. It is not even Halloween yet so I would like to not be wearing a coat and have it threatening to snow. I am sure being as reasonable as you are you see how unfair this is for us who like wearing a sweater and not a coat for these few months before the cold of winter hits. I would ask you to refrain from this cold and rather unpleasant weather for a few more months when it would be normal for you to freeze us all the moment we step out of houses or dorms.
Thank you,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment